Milk Makeup Blur Stick


I was absolutely prepared to return this product because of the mixed reviews I read on the Sephora website. There are some equally awesome reviews so I decided to just go for it during the Beauty Insider Sale, and I'm really glad I did. This product glides on so smoothly on my skin (I have mature skin), and it really does blur my pores. Not everyone would agree with this based on the reviews; but I really think it is worth the "hype" to test it out on yourself, and you can always return it if it doesn't work for you. The Milk Makeup Blur stick is an oil and silicone free primer that you can aware alone or under makeup. The product is free from Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. It's also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. I have honestly worn it more as a stand alone product than as a primer for my makeup because I just love the silky feeling it leaves on my bare skin.

Click here to purchase the Milk Blur Stick at Sephora.

Comments

Popular Posts