December ipsy Glam Bag


Here is what I got in my December ipsy Glam Bag:
tarte cosmetics deluxe Maracuja Oil
theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash® Mascara
Beau Gâchis Concealer Brush
Hanalei Lip Treatment
'Tini Beauty Eyetini Eyeshadow in Firestarter
Very excited about the tarte Maracuja Oil. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, so this product looks very promising. I've already used the concealer brush, and I really like how the tip comes to a point. This makes applying concealer easier when I want to get close to the lash line. The eyeshadow color is beautiful, but the product did not apply very smoothly for me so not loving it. I haven't tried the other 2 products, but I will definitely use the lip treatment when I'm done using the jouer sample I got in my fall BeautyCon box and will put the mascara in my travel bag.
Get your first bag by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts