Sephora Black Friday Picks


Sephora had some really great Black Friday deals, and there have been many products I have been wanting to try the last few months, and this was a great opportunity to try a few $10 sets (I also purchased a $20 Kat Von D set). A specific skincare product I have been planning to purchase for a while is the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, and there is a $10 kit that includes a .50 oz cleansing balm and a deluxe sample of their High Impact Mascara in black. I have also been wanting to try any product from First Aid Beauty so I opted for the cleanse and exfoliate kit. The Original Clean Perfume has been my favorite for many years, so when I saw a Reserve Rollerball Trio for $10 I knew I had to grab one for myself. I know it's not the scent for everyone, but I honestly love anything that smells like fresh soap and clean laundry. Finally, I thought the Kat Von D Bow N Arrow Set was a good value to try the famous ink liner in Trooper as well as a beautiful nude colored liquid lipstick in fawn nude. I'm quite happy with my picks and will keep my blog updated with how the products are working for me. By the way, all of these sets are great stocking stuffers for that makeup lover in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts