e.l.f. Face Palettes and Studio Line Brushes


I put in a recent order for these products which I know have been out for quite a while now, but I was in the mood for trying more e.l.f. face products and brushes. Products purchased (all $6):
Illuminating Palette
Contour Palette (Light Medium)
Blush Palette (Light)
Pointed Powder Brush
Contour Brush
Highlighting Brush
All of the four pan palettes are a really great value at $6. You get a lot of product, and what is really useful is the ability to pop out each color pan and create your own custom palette which is great for travel. Something new to me was the pointed powder brush which I absolutely love. It is great for applying any powder products, and in my opinion it is a great alternative for the MAC 138 which runs for $53. Shop e.l.f. by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts