ipsy May 2017 Glam Bag


The May bag is my favorite so far. I love clear bags, and the print is so kawaii! Products I got this month:
Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin
Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660
Bare Republic UV Protecting Dry Shampoo
trèStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Tuscan Wine
City Color Cosmetics Bold Brow Eyebrow Powder in Medium

I'm most excited for the dry shampoo since it's not in the conventional spray form. Years ago before dry shampoos became popular I would always use a little baby powder to freshen up my hair. It's honestly still a great option when you're in a pinch, but you just need to make sure you massage it in really well especially if you have dark hair. This Bare Republic dry shampoo protects your hair from UV rays, and since it's a nude-hued powder it blends into ALL hair colors without the weird dandruff effect of other dry shampoos.

Sign up for ipsy by cicking here

Comments

Popular Posts