belif: A New Favorite Skincare Line


I first discovered this product after watching several Generation Beauty Hauls on YT. I learned that belif was a Korean brand, so I was immediately intrigued. It had some nice reviews so I decided to redeem some of my ipsy points for a deluxe sample size sample of The True Cream Aqua Bomb and really loved it as soon as I first tried it. There is something so refreshing about the smell, and I do prefer gel facial moisturizers over cream moisturizers because of the light weight application and how smooth it feels on my skin. It instantly feels cooling when applied to my face and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. The fresh smell is perfect for me. I was planning on re-purchasing the product after my sample was used up, but I had an opportunity to use my Sephora Insider Points for this 3-piece set which included The True Cream Aqua Bomb (10ml), The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb (10ml), and Hungarian Water Essence (10ml). The Moisturizing Bomb has more of a cream consistency while the Hungarian Water Essence is a serum (both with the same exact fresh smell as the Auqa Bomb). I will definitely re-purchase when I have used up all my sample sized products.

Comments

Popular Posts