Play! By Sephora - October


I finally received my first Play! By Sephora box, and the wait was not extremely long. I think it was less than 2 months from the time I signed up to the time I received my first box. For those of you not familiar with Play By Sephora, it is a subscription service that costs $10 a month. You get 5 higher end samples and 1 sample fragrance in a super cute drawstring bag. The nice thing about this subscription program is that you know ahead of time that they are all products that Sephora carries. I'm loving everything from my first box.

This is what I received in my October Play! By Sephora:
1. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat
2. Nudestix Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Belle
3. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
4. Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
5. Verb Leave-In Mist
6. Tom Ford Orchid Soleil

Comments

Popular Posts