October ipsy Glam Bag



Here is what I received in this month's ipsy Glam Bag:
1. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
2. Beaute Basics Satin Taupe Eye Shadow
3. Essence Cosmetics Superfine Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
4. Preventive Measures 101 Lips 101 After Hours
5. BeFine Food Skin Care Exfoliating Cleanser

I actually received my bag early this month, but I had to wait before posting because the eyeshadow was broken when it arrived. It took about another week for the replacement to arrive. It's a beautiful satin taupe color by Beaute Basics. I've also used the eyeliner which I'm really liking. If you are looking for an inexpensive felt tip liner, you may enjoy this one. The foundation shade is a little light for my skin so I will be mixing it with one of my Loreal foundations that's a bit dark for my skin tone. The lip balm is very moisturizing and smells great. I have yet to try the exfoliating cleanser but will start using the product soon and will let you know how I like it.

Comments

Popular Posts