Top 5 Makeup Products Under $5



NYX Butter Gloss - $4.99
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush - $2.99
Wet N Wild ProLine Felt Tip Liner - $3.99
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - $3.62
e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer - $2

I've used all of the above products for several years with the exception of the eyeliner which is a fairly new product. I've tried many drugstore eyeliners over the years, and this one is the best I've found in price and in easy application. The NYX Butter Glosses are easy to wear, glide on smoothly and smell great. My favorite is in Creme Brule. Both the NYC Bronzer and Wet N Wild blushes are cult favorites among many YouTube beauty gurus including myself. You just can't beat the price for the excellent quality of the products. Finally, the e.l.f. eyelid primer honestly works just as well as the high end eye primers I've used in the past and you can sometimes find this product at the Dollar Tree.

Comments

Popular Posts