Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer


I am really late on the bandwagon to try this product, but mostly because it's still a bit pricey for the drugstore. Last week, however, I was at my local Rite Aid and all the Physicians Formula products for eyes and face were buy one get one 75% off so it was a good time to make the purchase. I am loving this Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer so much. It smells like summer...kind of like a pina colada or really great smelling suntan lotion. I bought it in the lighter shade which works great for me because I was looking for something that would give me a natural bronze glow. If you're looking for a deeper glow, I would go with the next color. The texture is so smooth and buttery, and it applies easily with a medium to large powder or blush brush. Like I mentioned, it is more on the pricey side ($14.99) so I do have another alternative for those of you not wanting to spend too much on a bronzer. The NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny is around $3 and is completely matte. It also applies smoothly and easily and works well with almost all skin tones.

Comments

Popular Posts