Physicians Formula: Buy One Get One 75% Off at RiteAid



I am so excited to try out these new Physicians Formula products that I just purchased today at Rite Aid. I've been wanting to purchase the Eye Booster 2-in-1 Boosting Eyeliner + Serum for quite a long time now, but I've been trying to hold off until a sale. You rarely see "buy one get one 75% off" so I decided this was the best opportunity to try out a few other products that have been on my shopping wish list. My first impressions after opening up and trying everything are "so far so good!!". The Butter Bronzer smells delicious, and I am really impressed with the All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette in Natural Nude because there is just so much you can do with it for your face and eyes. The 4-in-1 Brow Boosting Kit was honestly not on my shopping list, but I decided to just go for a random item that seemed interesting because I needed to pick a 4th product. I have not read or watched any reviews on this, but I am really looking forward to testing it out on my brows.

Comments

Popular Posts