Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil


I received the Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil in my most recent BeautyCon Box (Summer Edition by Kandee Johnson). One of the main reasons I decided to purchase the box is because this cleansing oil was one of two full-size products in the box that I was definitely considering purchasing at full price. I had run out of eye makeup remover and decided I would give a cleansing oil a try since it's a product that removes all of your makeup (not just for the eyes). I've been using this product for the last couple of months, and it works well to remove all of my makeup, especially the stubborn waterproof mascara. However, there is a fairly strong scent. I forget which YouTuber I was watching, but they described the scent as type of candy (green apple Jolly Rancher, maybe) which I have to admit is a really accurate description. I like fruity smells, so the scent doesn't bother me...but the product does leave my face feeling really greasy. This is is my experience with many eye makeup removers that contain oil so I don't dislike the product, but I don't love it either. I would like to try a Cleansing Micellar Water because it's a no rinse product. After using the cleansing oil I usually end up still using a damp wash cloth to refresh my face. I probably will not re-purchase this product because I have really high hopes for the cleansing waters which I will review as soon as I start using one as part of my daily face routine.

Comments

Popular Posts