CLEAN Original


This has been my favorite all time perfume for over 12 years now. I really enjoy "clean" scents so the name of the product is what made me spritz it on while visiting a Sephora that many years ago. I love that fresh smell when you've just finished showering so if you are not a fan of those "soap" type scents you will not like this product. I feel like most people either love it or hate it. I believe at that time the CLEAN Original was the only scent they carried so it wasn't like it is now with so many versions to choose from. The signature scent is reminiscent of pure soap and has notes of litsea cubeba, orange, sweet lime, pink grapefruit, passion lily, rose geranium, and white musk. It's a bit pricey ($72 for 2.14 oz.), but I don't need to purchase it often because I don't wear it on a daily basis. I prefer Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists for an everyday scent.

Comments

Popular Posts