Smashbox Always On Liquid Matte Lipstick: Stepping Out

Out of all the products in the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set, my favorite by far is the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out. Because my lips tend to be very dry to begin with, it's a challenge for me to use liquid lipsticks. But sometimes I really do want to wear a long-lasting lip color without having to touch up throughout the day. Out of the three liquid lipsticks I own (I also have Kylie Candy K and Ofra Laguna Beach), the Smashbox one is the most comfortable to wear. It glides on so smoothly with one coat being more than enough, and it feels the least drying on my lips even after 6-8 hours. Stepping Out is a deep nude color, and I think it will suit every skin tone. If you love liquid lipsticks, these are definitely a must-have for your collection.

Comments

Popular Posts