Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette


After doing the Jaclyn Hill Ride Or Die Tag, I realized that I don't own any of the popular higher end palettes (UD Naked, Too Faced, Lorac, ABH, etc.) so I decided that I would choose one and make an on-line Sephora order. After watching several YouTube videos, I narrowed it down between the Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette and their Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. The fact that I am a true chocoholic (who especially loves the really expensive lines of chocolate), I new I had to pick one of the Too Faced palettes. The Bon Bons definitely had the prettier packaging, but overall I could tell that I would get a lot more use out of the Chocolate Bar because the colors were a bit more neutral, and I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of the heart shaped pans in the Bon Bons palette. I'm really happy with my selection (and it smells like chocolate so bonus), and I've been playing with all the colors. I think my favorite shades are Marzipan, Milk Chocolate and Salted Caramel. It's a truly versatile palette that can go from day to night. I've included links to my favorite tutorials by Kathleen Lights...The Chocolate Bar is one of her favorites as well.

Comments

Popular Posts