TONYMOLY Panda Dream White Magic Cream


This little fella can be purchased at Urban Outfitters or on Amazon. I haven't yet blogged about my love for Korean beauty products, but fun fact about me is that about 4 years ago I fell in love with Korean Pop (K-POP) music and Korean Dramas (K-DRAMAS). It wasn't too long after that I started wanting to try out different Korean beauty products. Although they're a little hard to find in the US, I was able to get my hands on a few skincare products including BB Creams, gel moisturizers and sunscreens. Korean makeup and skincare have the cutest packaging, so it's easy to get suckered into purchasing them. This Tony Moly Panda Dream White Magic Cream is no exception. The thick formula is a a great face cream that hydrates and brightens the skin. It also has a fresh smell that I really love. It's a bit expensive: $17 for 1.76 oz., but it acts as a the most adorable decoration for the vanity. A little goes a long way, and the jar can actually be re-used for small trinkets. This is definitely one of my favorite splurge products.

Comments

Popular Posts