TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Makeup Eraser

I recently picked up this product while stopping in an Urban Outfitters during my lunch break, and I thought I'd give it a try since I really enjoy most of the TONYMOLY products I own. The Panda packaging is of course adorable like their other Panda products, and $10 is a reasonable price in my opinion. I've tried a couple of less expensive options from e.l.f. and Revlon, but both formula's have a really oily consistency which can sometimes be messy when I'm trying to correct my liquid eyeliner. This stick formula is more like a balm, swipes on smoothly, and makeup easily wipes off with a tissue or cotton swab. It's tiny enough to stick in your purse or even your pocket, and I think it will come in handy for those days when my eye makeup just doesn't want to stay put. I have oily eyelids, so my eyeliner can often easily transfer to my lids and mascara will sometimes smudge below my lower lashes causing me to have "panda eyes". I'm really glad to have discovered the TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Makeup Eraser.

Comments

Popular Posts