Sephora Fragrance Sample Pack & Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm


This on-line promo with purchase at Sephora is one of my favorites of all time (free with $25 purchase). The fragrance sample pack came with 8 high end brands AND a deluxe sample size of the Nudestix Gel Color Lip & Cheek Balm in Pulse (a neutral plum nude shade). Perfume samples are honestly the last thing I want as "free samples", but the Nudestix sample was what made me click on the promo link. I also really did want to try out the Elizabeth And James scents in Nirvana Bourbon and Nirvana Rose which I both really like. It turns out there wasn't one scent that I didn't like. After a few more uses I would definitely consider buying roller ball versions of the Nirvana scents as well as the Mugler Angel Muse. When I like a scent, I do have to wear it a few times to make sure it won't cause a headache, and so far I've been okay. The best thing about this sample pack is that each and every sample was in a spray form which I love throwing in my purse. And the mini Nudestix was a major bonus. It's a 2 in 1 product and is a really good size. The full size costs $24 for .10 oz. and the sample size (if my eyes are seeing correctly) is .088 oz. It's a very wearable color, and I really love 2 in 1 products for travel and special occasion touch ups. I will also consider purchasing from this brand in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts