Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite



One of the things I prefer not receiving in my beauty subscription bags/boxes is nail polish. However, I really think the Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite is such a gorgeous color and one coat has a surprisingly opaque effect. It's pretty rare for me to find nail polishes that I would actually wear on a regular basis, but this specific bronze metallic shade is perfect for an everyday look as well as on special occasions (weddings, holidays, etc.). I was pleasantly surprised, and my Instagram followers seem to love the shade as well. This brand is also committed to minimizing toxic ingredients as well as being vegan and cruelty-free (no animal testing). This product can be pre-ordered on the Trust Fund Beauty website. So far, this is the only brand of nail polish that I would consider re-purchasing at the $15 price point because I know I would wear it often, and one bottle would last me a very long time. Bonus: the packaging is also very beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts