tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara and Too Faced Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil


I received the Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara in my August ipsy glam bag, and I chose the Too Faced Melt Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil as a free deluxe sample with my most recent Sephora order. I recently started trying out both products, and neither of them have impressed me this far.

The mascara is volumizing, but I feel like the Cover Girl The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara does a much better job for my thin and sparse lashes. If you like large and full shaped wands (and like to try out higher end mascaras), you might enjoy this mascara. I personally like mascara wands that are thinner and have smaller bristles.

The cleasing oil is an innovative product in that the oil is applied with a mascara wand. However, I'm not really seeing the benefits of this type of application. I still had to use a damp cotton pad or makeup wipe to gently sweep away the mascara off my lashes...I feel like it's a lot easier to simply use Micellar Cleansing Water on a cotton pad plus my eyes aren't left with an oily film. I will most likely keep the product in my purse for mascara and eyeliner smudges. I will not be re-purchasing either of the products in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts