TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint


I picked this up recently while going in to an Urban Outfitters during my lunch break at work, and I knew they carried quite a few TONYMOLY products. I decided to try the Delight Tony Tint because it was fairly inexpensive ($6), and I thought it might be a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain. However, the product is not working that great for me so far. It does have a lot of pigment and is a great lip stain, but it accentuated the dry patchy parts of my lips. The product sets in very quickly so there's not enough time to spread the product on larger areas like the cheeks. I will definitely keep trying to make the product work by layering other lip colors and making sure I exfoliate my lips prior to use. If you have naturally moist lips and love to use red lipsticks and glosses, you may like this product; and there are some really great reviews on the Urban Outfitters website.

Comments

Popular Posts