derma e Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid

I went into my local Whole Foods Market because I had a gift card. I naturally went to the skincare and makeup section to see what they had. The derma e Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid was on sale for $9.99 AND there were $2 off coupons near the derma e display. What's great at Whole Foods is that they have a good selection of "tester" products so I was able to test it out before purchasing it. I fell in love with the smell...it's so refreshing! I've also been doing a little research on Hyaluronic Acid: the ingredient is described on the website as "nature's moisture magnet which can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water". It also contains antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin C to help fight environmental stress for radiant, younger-looking skin. Besides providing hydration to the face and body, it can also beused to set makeup. This product is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free. I think I've found a new favorite beauty product.

Comments

Popular Posts